Responsible party pursuant to data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details of our data protection officer:
- Information on your data stored by us and the processing thereof (Art. 15 GDPR),
- Rectification of inaccurate personal data (Art. 16 GDPR),
- Deletion of your data stored by us (Art. 17 GDPR),
- Restriction of the data processing, provided that we may not delete your data due to legal obligations (Art. 18 GDPR),
- Objection to the processing of your data with us (Art. 21 GDPR) and
- Data portability, provide that you have consented to the data processing or have entered into a contract with us (Art. 20 GDPR).
If you have given us consent, you may withdraw it at any time, which will remain in effect in the future.
You can contact a supervisory authority with a complaint at any time, e.g. the supervisory authority of the state of your residence or the authority that oversees us as the responsible party.
You’ll find a list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public area) with their respective addresses at:
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (such as SSL) via HTTPS.
Questions for the data protection officer
If you have any questions pertaining to data protection, please send us an e-mail or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organization: Helmut Hettinger